[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Forex Generator has been online since 2009. It is an offline PC application, which uses graphical blocks to build Expert Advisors, Indicators, and scripts. Each block has input parameters to change its behavior. The output product of Forex Generator is a file with one of the following extensions – .mq4, .ex4, .mq5 or .ex5. The Forex Generator is fully compatible with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. It is designed to build Custom Indicators, Expert Advisors, and Scripts.
- We provide a free 9-day trial version with full functionalities. Download Free Trial version 7.5.1.
- Open User Manual to check the list of features and examples on how to create EA’s and indicators.
- Subscribe to our official channel on Telegram t.me/forexgenerator to get the most up-to-date information on our updates or promotions.
- If you have any questions, send us a message to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forex Generator V7.5.1 has a wide range of features. These are covered in greater detail in the user guide.
Please note that the software features are different for MT4 and MT5, please check the full software features in the trial version. Some of the chosen main features are:
- Money management: Auto lot-sizing based on risk % per trade, Fixed lot size, Fully customizable Martingale, Hedge, Reverse order, etc.
- Work with events like – Init, Timer, Tick, Trade, Chart or Deinit
- Top features: Breakeven, trailing stop, partial close, hidden SL & TP, close trade if in profit, account equity guard, screenshot …
- Opens market/pending position with varying lots based on parameters set via properties sheet.
- Flexible SL and TP set via built-in or custom indicator or function (for example at last swing high/low).
- Pending orders: buy/sell stop, buy/sell limit, fixed lot size, auto lot size based on risk % per trade, flexible SL and TP, delete/expire pending order, etc.
- Setup order opening signals via build-in or custom indicators.
- Import your own or custom third-party indicators.
- Limit the number of trades or trades duration.
- Trade at a specific time of the day and a specific day of the week.
- Spreads and slippage filters, etc.
- Alert: Audible alerts, email alerts, print to the output window, and so on.
- Draw and control graphical objects on the main chart window or in a subwindow – arrows, lines, text, and others.
- Terminal Variables
- Custom blocks can be created and used within projects.
- Cut, Copy, Paste.
- History of actions, so you can undo few actions at any time.
- Limit compiled EA’s or indicators to work only on specify broker, demo account, or in the strategy tester.
- Include your own custom code into the diagram.
- Create your own building blocks and use them in Forex Generator.
- Build your own library of advanced blocks.